Title: General Manager
Reports To: Board President
Lead and direct the company to fulfill the Mission and Vision statement created by the Board of Directors which aims to protect and grow the Shareholder value of Agri-Way Partners.
Provide Overall Leadership & Direction:
- Proactively lead efforts to create and develop new or refine existing opportunities of value to
- Create the plan of action and subsequent goals for the company and Management Team to meet
objectives of long-term strategic direction.
- Engage in opportunities to learn new techniques from leadership to manufacturing and apply them
- Demonstrate ability to be open and transparent with employees, customers, and the board.
Quality Control & Operational Efficiency:
- Along with Key Management Team Members, apply a deep knowledge of feed and livestock industry to utilize company manufacturing capacity efficiently.
- Have a good understanding of the pelleting process and can set processes in place to manufacture and deliver feed efficiently and effectively.
- Apply and enforce processes and standards to maintain high quality feed for customers.
Human Resources Management:
- Engage and empower the Management Team to put the day to day employees and processes in place for each department to safely and efficiently function across the whole company.
- Develop succession plan for key positions within the company and work at building depth of employee skills and training for those positions.
- Along side our Merchandising Manager develop a plan to reduce the costs and monitor the quality of inbound ingredients.
Liaison with Business Partners:
- Communicate effectively with Board of Directors to help establish short term and long term strategic direction of company.
- Maintain a good relationship with lenders. Manage financial resources to meet bank covenants as wellas objectives for future of equity distribution and capital expansion.
- Manage attorney representation on legal matters of company business.
Mission: We are committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations by producing high quality products and services that add value to their operations. We do this with integrity, while focusing on the well-being of our employees, customers, suppliers, communities, the environment and exceptional livestock care.
Vision: We will maintain a healthy balance sheet which allows us to explore profitable growth opportunities.
All inquiries and information will be handled in strict confidence. Interested parties should confidentially contact:
Hedlin Ag Enterprises
Phone: 515.444.7342 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org