Under the direction of the Procurement and Supply Manager, the Crop Protection Procurement and Supply Manager shall have responsibility for the procurement and supply of crop protection products for AGRILAND FS to assure the financial performance and profitable growth consistent with the policies and practices of AGRILAND FS.
- Coordinates with Agronomy Sales Managers to determine product mix offering best agronomic solutions and opportunities.
- Purchases crop protection inventory. Enters into and maintains purchase agreements for all applicable products and services.
- Engages with marketing process to understand forecasted product needs.
- Provides necessary and timely communication with location teams and management teams on procured items, pricing and transportation.
- Leads in the communication of information regarding product mix, product availability and movement of products.
- Maximize marketing opportunities with suppliers.
- Develops and implement strategy that give AGRILAND FS strategic knowledge for developing supply/pricing plans that position the company for maximum marketing and margins for all responsible product lines.
- Responsible for productive relationship with suppliers, industry, GROWMARK and AGRILAND FS.
- Coordinates with Sales Managers, Operation Managers and locations to achieve desired location inventory levels.
- Provides input for product mix to best meet customer needs and financial objectives of company.
- Manages all crop protection retail pricing communication and manages pricing policies.
- Manages crop protection supplier retail programs.
- Publishes calendar outlining all administration timelines and deadlines.
- Provides input on crop protection fixed assets including storage and monitoring equipment.
- Manages chemical supplier equipment programs.
- Assists in the ordering and logistics of retail plant food and energy products for resale for all AGRILAND FS locations.
- Assists in developing and implementing strategies that give us strategic knowledge for developing supply/pricing plans that position us for maximum marketing and margins for all responsible product lines.
- Identifies and implements best practices which lead to strong financial performance and outstanding customer service.
- Provides the leadership to insure proper coding and pricing for expenses and inventory purchases. Works closely with business team to provide necessary and timely flow of information.
- Maintains and utilizes knowledge of all transportation options at all times.
- Understands effectiveness and productivity of all transportation options.
- Drives sales of products that are beneficial for customers and organization.
- Manages business controls and procedures of AGRILAND FS.
- Understands and actively pursues the vision of AGRILAND FS.
- Maintains professional image and supports the sound business practices and ethics of AGRILAND FS.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Interested candidates can confidentially contact Laura Blomme at 515.444.7342 or email@example.com.