Responsibility for Maviga NA’s pulses trading operations within the Americas. This includes management for trading financial results, risk limits, quality systems and procedures, HR procedures, CSR compliance and any other company policies. The position reports directly to the President, Maviga NA located in the Spokane, Washington office.
- Formulate trading budgetary and operating objectives and monitors results against plans
- Analyzing market information and conditions to formulate a trading strategy which advances the companies objectives.
- Managing trading operation which includes buying and selling of pulses, optimizing logistics, and managing inventory and working capital levels.
- People management of trading and logistics personnel within Maviga NA
- Enhancing key customer relationships by anticipating and meeting their product and logistical requirements.
- Contracting and managing warehousing while adhering to company policies and insurance requirements.
- Maintaining liaison with company financial management ensuring adherence to policy, risk limits and reporting requirements.
- Representing the Company at conventions and trade events.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of a four year undergraduate degree from an accredited facility
- Minimum 10 years of related work experience in commodity trading and managing teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional demeanor and ability to communicate, verbally and in writing, at all levels
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of individuals and maintain effective working relationships with staff and customers and other third parties
- Excellent decision-making ability and ability to work independently.
- Ability and willingness for business travel
PREFERRED SKILL SETS:
- Direct experience in pulses trading
Interested candidates may apply by directly contacting Laura Blomme at 515.444.7342 or email@example.com.