TeleSense is a startup company using IoT technology and artificial intelligence to totally digitize supply chain for grain. Whether you’re storing it, transporting it, moving it or selling it, we generate data to help you make optimized decisions, reduce labor and energy costs, increase operational efficiency and reduce spoilage. We want to take the guesswork out of grain management by using advanced, wireless and AI technologies.
Each and every one of our employees represent the spirit of our company: driven, committed and dedicated to utilizing IoT technology to improve food safety.
We are seeking a Vice President of Sales who has an entrepreneurial spirit and recognizes the significant growth potential of becoming part of a company at near ground floor level. This is an opportunity to join the company for an equity-based position and have a significant impact on the success of the company.
The Vice President of Sales will be a core member of the executive team and will be responsible for setting our sales strategy and identifying and closing new business partnerships focused on profitable revenue generation, new customer acquisition, and relationship management. The successful individual will be results oriented, aggressive and have a good understanding of the startup environment, the agriculture industry and technology.
- Work with the executive team to set sales/business development strategy as well as generate pricing strategy and set milestones
- Conduct direct sales, generate leads, follow up with prospects, negotiate and close deals
- Establish relationships and opportunities with prospective clients
- Research and identify unrealized opportunities that are scalable and profitable
- Develop and pitch ideas and proposals to prospective and existing partners
- Work with customers to maintain strong relations, renew successful partnerships and optimize revenue generation
- Establish sales channel partnerships
- Understand and communicate the company’s story and solutions
- Maintain a high level of energy and activity
- Document and manage all sales activities
- Motivated, results oriented, self-starter with 10+ years of experience in agriculture and technology
- Strong set of relationships in the grain merchandising, agricultural cooperative system and large farming operations
- Superior sales skills (cold calling, lead generation, business development, etc.)
- Strong direct and channel sales skills
- Able to think creatively and strategically and have a proven track record in aligning and driving deals to successful completion
- Experience in the full sales cycle including closing
- Strong presentation, negotiation and selling skills
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate
- Ability to work from home
- Open to travel
- Excellent verbal, writing and presentation ability
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Be a key member of the executive team from the ground level of startup company that is changing the global food supply chain.
- Work in a transparent, entrepreneurial environment where you can feel respected.
- Have the opportunity to take immediate action and have a significant impact on the success of the company.
- Work for a company that expects you to challenge the status quo and think creatively.
- Strong Total Compensation Package:
- Attractive salary and equity position in an untapped market with high growth opportunity
- Medical, dental and vision plan options where the company pays 80% of the base plan for the employee and 60% of the family premium
- Stock options
- Mileage reimbursement for use of personal vehicle
The Vice President of Sales can live anywhere in the US and must be willing to travel 50% of the time.
All inquiries and information will be handled in strict confidence. Interested parties should contact:
Hedlin Ag Enterprises
1179 210th Street Victor, Iowa 52347
Phone: 515.444.7342 Email: email@example.com