Murray Wise Associates, LLC (MWA), the preeminent land marketing and auction company based in Champaign, IL is hiring a President to lead and assist the company in its upward growth trajectory. While certainly a strategic leadership position, the successful candidate will also be a “rainmaker”, prospecting and developing new real estate sales and management opportunities. This position should be viewed as a career commitment, not as a stepping stone to something else. The President will:
- Lead continued growth in the real estate business…including both private treaty sales and the auction business (90% of time will be spent in business development and sales with an additional 10% of time spent on managing the business process).
- Develop relationships with ag lending institutions to market distressed assets.
- Lead and oversee the Real Estate team in the Champaign, Illinois office consisting of two full-time licensed brokers.
- Organize and lead the process to develop a strategic marketing plan for MWA.
- Actively prospect and develop new real estate sales and management opportunities.
- Coordinate, monitor, and manage the Real Estate licensing requirements in the states where MWA and its affiliates are licensed.
Successful candidates will have demonstrated leadership experience coupled with an entrepreneurial attitude and a salesperson’s mentality. The candidate must demonstrate a history of success in their current field of endeavor…this may not be in the real estate industry but the ideal candidate may have worked in the industry or a closely related institution. The candidate must have outstanding personal skills…leaving a positive first impression is imperative. The candidate must be able to understand the economics of the real estate business. Finally, this is not a desk job. The President will be out of the office three days a week on average and two to three longer trips a month may be possible.
Compensation for this position includes a base salary, bonus incentive, and annual profit-sharing along with a comprehensive benefit program. Interested parties may confidentially contact Kevin Drury with Hedlin Ag Enterprises at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 516.964.7997.
All inquiries and information will be handled in strict confidence. Interested parties should contact:
Hedlin Ag Enterprises
Ankeny, IA 50021
Phone: 515-964-7997 Email: Kdrury@hedlinag.com